- We listen and work with you on your goals for your health. We provide holistic primary care you can afford.
- We believe you have the right to be informed and involved in your health decisions.
- We strive to stay informed of alternative and natural therapies that are a reasonable choice.
- We provide primary care for adults and children over 12 years old, general medical and wellness care, including prescriptions as needed.
- We can also provide consultation for younger children.
- Elizabeth is experienced in prescribing natural hormone replacement, and takes a holistic approach to fatigue, arthritis, chronic digestive problems and chronic infections.
- She uses Functional Medicine - a science-based approach - to find and treat the underlying cause of illness through testing and individually tailored therapies.
- We also have advanced Bioimpedance for body composition, Prolotherapy for healing chronic joint pain, HeartMath training for stress reduction, and use the Alpha-Stim device for pain and anxiety.
We accept insurance - see "Patient Resources" for details.
More about functional medicine at this link for the Institute of Functional Medicine; http://functionalmedicine.org
Elizabeth has completed several classes with the institute.